This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
This site does not collect any information about you. The application forms provided on this site are a product of JotForm. Please see their privacy policies at their Web site, https://jotform.com.
We will not share any information you provide to us with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can contact the administrator of the site through the methods provided on the Contact Us page of the site. You may also:
• Request what data, if any, we have about you; and
• Express any concern you have about these policies.
This site does not collect emails since it does not allow subscriptions to the site. New articles will be posted to the Norwin Play It Forward Fund Facebook Page. You may find news about the NPIFF there.
This site does not collect demographic information, like email addresses, nor sensitive information, such as credit card data. No comments are permitted on articles, so no conversation tracking is permitted.
We receive no data from third parties.
There is only one site administrator who has access to the information stored on this site. We reserve the right to delete the ability to subscribe to this site at any time for any reason. Should you wish to email us regarding privacy-specific concerns, please do so to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Updated September 18, 2020)